Search This Blog

Changing My Name

For about a week, I've been contemplating my goals for this blog. It was started because I was constantly telling friends about great deals I'd read on other blogs and they suggested I collect the information on a webpage.

I decided to give it a go, and realized that I'm just not able to dedicate the time to all the coupon match-ups and other grocery deals that make sites like STLMommy or couponstl.blogspot.com so invaluable to me.

As a result, I've decided to fine tune my focus and therefore change my name to Megan's Baby Madness. My child is still in diapers and eating baby food, so I'm regularly seeking out deals on diapers, baby food, baby toiletries, toys and other needs for the under 5 set. Those deals are the ones I'm going to be bringing to you.

Instead of breaking down deals by store, I'm going to break them down by category for quick comparison. I'll have sections dedicated to diaper deals, formula deals and so on.

I've already looked at diaper deals for this week and will get that information posted as soon as possible. In the meantime, please be patient while I adjust the format of my blog to reflect this new direction. My blogspot address will not change immediately. I'll give everyone adequate notice before it happens.

No comments:

Post a Comment