Search This Blog

Walgreen's January Coupon Book

Below are the coupon's you might be interested in for your infant or toddler. You'll find these coupon books in the rack near the door with the weekly ads. You really only need one book because you can leave the coupon you want in the book and have the cashier scan it, which allows you to keep it to use later. However, I usually pick up an extra one in case I run into a cashier who insists on having the coupon. I'll keep my eyes open for coupon matchups and post them when I find them.

$5/1 Spectrum DHA Toddler Liquid 1.8 oz
$1/1 PediaSure 6 ct 8 oz each
$2/1 Humphreys Teething Strips 18 pack or Tablets 135 ct
$1/1 Little Tikes Baby Accessories
$1/1 Hyland’s Teething Tablets 125 ct

For a full list of coupons in the book, visit the post by VioletFringe at AFullCup.com.

No comments:

Post a Comment