Search This Blog

Introduction

After the encouragement of others, I'm dipping my feet into a monetized site for sharing information I've found on great deals, freebies, coupons and other ways I've found to either make money (nickles and dimes), save money or get stuff for free.

Presently, I'm pulling my information from a variety of sources. So, when I've gotten my information from someone else, I'll be linking to their site so they can get credit for their page views. As I get better at this myself, I'll be able to include the information directly on my site so you won't need to "jump through hoops" to get these great deals.

Please note, the ads on this page are how I make money doing this, but as of right now are not products I necessarily use or endorse. These ads are generated using Google's adsense.

No comments:

Post a Comment