Search This Blog

Online Rebate Sites FAQs

FAQ's
Below are answers to the most common questions I've been asked about Rebate Sites. These answers are based on my experience with Ebates. For more detailed information about membership click here then click the "Terms and Conditions" link.
What is a Rebate Site?
A rebate site is a website where your online purchases are tracked and you are credited cash back for purchases.
How much money can I make?
The amount of cash back you will earn is based upon how much online shopping you do, and the cash back rebate offered by a particular online retailer.
What Rebate Site should I use?
I've been using Ebates.com for several years and have been happy with it. Other sites are out there but I haven't tried them.
Should I join more than one Rebate Site?
Some people advocate joining all the rebate sites and checking the store's cash back offering on each site since it can vary from one site to another. I don't do this because I don't shop online often and Ebates requires a minimum of $5.00 cash back credit in your account before issuing a check. If I spread my purchases between rebate sites I probably wouldn't accumulate enough cash back for a check to be issued.
How often to I get a check?
Ebates pays cash back quarterly, when the minimum cash back requirements are met, ie: you have at least $5.00 cash back credited to your account on the check printing date.

If you have other questions I haven't answered please post them below and I'll respond. Be sure to read the Terms and Conditions of any website before becoming a member.

No comments:

Post a Comment