Search This Blog

Free Milk -- Yippee!

Who doesn't love a coupon for something we have to buy lots of as parents!  Especially, when the price of milk is up like 250% in the last few years.  I found a receipt in the back of a kitchen drawer while cleaning this weekend and couldn't believe how much the price has changed.  Remember a couple years ago when the price of everything jumped up because the price of gas skyrocketed.  Funny how gas prices went down but nothing else did. 

While I step off my soapbox, you can head to the Great Gallon Giveaway to enter to win free milk for a year and print a coupon for a free 1/2 gallon when you buy 2 gallons.  (I've read some people are getting a free 1/2 gallon white milk while others are getting a free 1/2 gallon of chocolate milk.  I got chocolate.)

No comments:

Post a Comment