Search This Blog

Kmart Cereal Deal (Boxes for $0.50 Each)

I'm sure you've heard about this deal elsewhere by now, but based on my experience with Kmart, I wanted to check it out before posting it here.

Here's what I discovered:
The 4 for $6 boxes are not labeled that way.  Any of the boxes flagged with a 4 for $10 shelf sticker qualify for the 4 for $6 deal.
Cereals included are: Cheerios, Honey Nut Cheerios, Cocoa Puffs, Cinnamon Toast Crunch and Lucky Charms, which coordinate well with the coupons below.  Note: Trix are not included.

$1/1 General Mills (Cocoa Puffs, Cinnamon Toast Crunch, Lucky Charms, Trix)
$0.55/1 Cheerios (Original Cheerios)
$1/1 and $1/2 Honey Nut Cheerios
$1/3 General Mills Cereal 1/3GM insert

Thanks to Clippin' with Carrie for first alerting me to this deal.

No comments:

Post a Comment